Director of Digital Marketing
The HRM Enterprises, Inc. family of companies is made up of the country’s largest independent hardware store, a TripAdvisor top rated restaurant, the always exciting Marketplace, and a campus that has become a destination for customers from near and far. Our local, family owned company is a leader in the markets we serve and is full of people who work each day to go beyond our customers’ expectations. We are committed to being a great place to work and encourage our team members to excel and grow professionally.
About the position:
We are Looking for a highly motivated and passionate Director of Digital Marketing with a record of managing and growing profitable digital marketing channels. Position scope includes leading the development and marketing of multiple brands and websites and includes Amazon, Walmart and eBay channels. Candidate must possess the skills to lead a team as well as selecting and directing outside vendor partners. The ideal candidate will have a proven 3-5 year track record of success in growing digital channels & marketplace, and a background of focusing on customer acquisition, customer retention, and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization). The Digital Marketing Director will manage a team of four to six.
- Responsible for all digital properties owned and how they fit into all stages of the customer journey, using data to guide UI/UX, and seeking ways to deliver better business outcomes and customer experiences.
- Responsible for managing multiple vendor relationships, holding them accountable to specific ROAS/ROI numbers.
- Responsible for managing email channel, increasing list size and driving efficiency through increased segmentation of customers and increased elements of personalization.
- Responsible for the growth of the SMS channel. Adding new customers, providing content that is desirable and eventually converting them to buyers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all websites, roadmap planning, and be responsible for staying on top of emerging trends.
- Identify new digital capabilities and emerging technologies and assess their impact and opportunities to shape the strategic direction of all digital touchpoints.
- Develop strategic ideas to leverage digital technologies to solve customer issues and unmet needs and enable new business opportunities.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop organic search strategies for first page rankings through onsite optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, sitemap robots maintenance, and keyword research.
- Leverage Google Analytics data to guide website decisions and digital channel direction.
- Update company websites to become more experiential for the customer.
- Assist IT Director with testing, troubleshooting backend ERP system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business-related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of online marketing experience with a strong focus on digital marketing strategies, web design and analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience managing multiple direct reports.
- In-depth CMS experience and ability to understand technical issues and communicate with IT team.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce best practices.
- Strong analytical background demonstrating an ability to understand business problems, analyze trends, draw conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Proven track record of success driving strong positive results within a digital business context.
- Deep understanding of multiple digital channels (e.g. web properties, SEO, SEM, email, affiliates, email, etc.) to dive engagement and conversion.
- Strong knowledge of html/css, web technologies, and frameworks (HTML, PHP, CSS). Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of Spanish a plus, but not required. At HRM Enterprises, we serve others as we would want to be served. If you want to join a team that works each day to go beyond our customers’ expectations, then please apply for this great opportunity.